Dog the Bounty Hunter’s Daughter removes “Big News” tweet in Brian Laundrie search
The daughter of Dog the Bounty Hunter, the reality TV star who joined Brian Laundrie’s search, reportedly teased “big news” in a tweet which was later deleted.
Laundrie, 23, is a person of interest in the homicide of his fiancée Gabby Petito, whose remains were found in Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming, after the couple left on a road trip .
A police search is underway for the laundry on the Carlton Reservation near her family home in North Port, Florida, but police said they had yet to find any evidence of the man who was seen for the last time by his parents on September 13.
Lyssa Chapman provided updates on the research also conducted by her father, real name Duane Chapman.
They have hiked islands near Fort De Soto Park and are also investigating reports that the fugitive was spotted on the Appalachian Trail.
She sparked speculation in a tweet on Friday, according to The sun, writing: “I hope tomorrow I can share BIG news with you.
“Having to keep a low profile for now… trust the process,” she added, the post reported. Several people shared the comments on Twitter speculating that there could be a breakthrough in the case.
However, a click on the tweet’s link showed that it had been deleted. News week contacted Lyssa Chapman for comment.
She previously tweeted that her father thought it was unusual for the missing man’s father, Chris Laundrie, to be involved in the search. She said she spoke with her father about “how strange it is for the FBI to bring a suspect’s father to search.”
“Usually this is only typical of deadlock situations,” she added.
Laundromat family attorney Steven Bertolino said officers asked Chris Laundrie to point out preferred trails or spots he could have used on the reserve.
Duane Chapman said he has received thousands of calls opening up potential leads. He said The sun: “So I’ll tell you right away Laundrie, I’ll catch up with you.”
Laundrie has not been charged in Petito’s death, but a federal arrest warrant has been issued against him for unauthorized use of another person’s debit card.
North Port Police spokesman Josh Taylor said the search has come to nothing so far, telling Newsmax: “We have to find something.
“I don’t know if this case will ever become an unsolved case,” Taylor said. “We will continue to search.
“We could search for this Carlton reservation and the surrounding lands for a long, long time. “